I organized this VR Panel in partnership with:
- La Maison des Scénariste (the pavillon that welcomes the event during Cannes Film Festival)
- Benedicte Beageois (Head of Festival du Film Merveilleux, and owner of the startup blog Kanbee)
- Cynthia Ledon (Women in Entertainment)
It brought together talented speakers, who told us about their work, the future of VR and a few thumbs to get into this ecosystem:
- Naomi Roth (Virtuality for Reality)
- Alisson Foucault (UniVR Studio)
- Leslie Levi (Digital Concert- 360-VR)
- Maud Clavier (Clap & Zap Production)
- Francois Klein (Digital Rise Studio)
- Pierre Friquet (VR director)
- Julien Mokrani (VR director – especially for Okio-Studio).
Thanks to Cédrick Léger (Cle Production) for the realization of this video capture.